Saturday, May 19, 2007

I haven't done quickies in a long time -

-------------------------

I have a garden now - or a place where stuff grows - it is all nice fancy plants that resprout each Spring - I didn't pick them or plant them, so I have to figure out what is a weed and what isn't - Dandelions are weeds - otherwise I'm picking anything with prickly or jagged leaves - that's pretty much all I got on that.

-------------------------

28 Weeks Later is less good then 28 Days Later - surprisingly less good all things considered - I am bummed

-------------------------

I started burning my Guided By Voices CD's to my Ipod - Rob Pollard may be the greatest hook writer in the world but his lyrics make less sense the Michael Stipe's - nevertheless, you listen for the rock and roll - hope I can still rock like that in my 40's -

-------------------------

Long hair has not turned out to be a chick magnet - of course it's also grey - nevertheless, it will not get cut until the album is done - speaking of which, it's damn hard to get a drummer to give up their afternoon - (or rather, get up early enough to record in the afternoon) - but I have high hopes -

------------------------

1st place still feels damn good - gotta rework up my tourney game and bring the A game back to fruition.

------------------------

My favorite poker crush, Jennicide has an FHM photospread - she's attractive, but she was hotter when she was the number one ranked online female poker player :) - haven't seen her on the Pokerstars TLB for a while. I think she became one of those faceless/nameless California girls who looks exactly like every other California girl - too bad.

------------------------

I on the other hand, was on the weekly Pokerstars TLB after my Sunday 6am Win - I think I was 14th - for about 6 hrs before I was drummed out - nevertheless, it's been a while since I got close - the games are tougher then I recall, but 30% of my cashes are FT cashes, so it just takes time - if I could quit busting with the 2nd best hand at the FT, I'd be ok - :) - if it's not the FT, I'm busting with the best hand, but I digress.

------------------------

Spent 3 hrs listening to Dr. James Dobson beat the drums for war with Iran. His streaming broadcasts had a big lobbying pitch for 20 minutes before the program started - then A whole week of his programs were about how we have to be prepared to go to war with the new "Hitler", the president of Iran. There must be a verse in the Bible where Christ told us to smite our enemies and I keep missing it when I read the gospels - strange - but the fact GWB called him and other "pro-family" leaders to the White House to sell it tells me we're in military action any day now - he's selling his base on it, so it's gonna happen - fruck. Iranians are like poker players, very proud with a long memory - not good.

------------------------

I have played no less then 5 flash versions of games where you kill the undead - as a kid I was a big fan of the Zombie genre, and to this day I spend at least one good minute a week thinking of what I will have to do if the undead suddenly come back to kick my ass - still thinking a samurai sword is the best option, cause you never know...

------------------------

my dream state is getting wild - seems like from the moment I put my head down to the moment it's up, I'm in that state, and I know cause I hit it right away if I push the clock ahead 30 min - and I'm remembering them more - this is what happens when I sleep on the nice bed instead of the lumpy futon. Armand Assante was real pissed at me for interrupting his Disneyland schtick three nights ago and was gonna drown me in one of the many fountains.

-----------------------

go to youtube.com and run a search for Hamas and Farfur and you'll get clips of the Hamas Mickey Mouse teaching kids about Jihad on Palestinian TV - I have to confess, I've watched the clips about 20 times, including the mouse singing and pretending to shoot an AK-47 -

watched it more then the real Mickey Mouse - it's disheartening but I can't look away - it's like a turd in a punch bowl - all you can do is start and smile while repulsed -

rb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home