Wednesday, October 25, 2006

couple interesting observations -

1 - I have totally lost the capacity to let the bad beats roll off me - now that I'm in a slump, every bad beat is now affecting me more personally then before - and the best part - I'm slumming it in LL again - playing .50/1 - and sometimes as high as 3/6 - but even the 50 cent beats leave me cursing and fuming - $6 and I'm mad - why?

because I have broad goals - reaching ahead and up and losing here means losing later, I guess, but I had a hell of a lot more fun playing 3/6 horse on Pokerstars then ever -

2 - contrary to previous speculation - I will not be making the WPBT Winter Classic - stretched way too thin financially in Nov. and Dec. -

pax
rb

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

Competitors don't losing, plain and simple, no matter what the game or what the stakes. Hang in there.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

boooo!

cmon - you gotta make it out, sir.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home