Saturday, October 21, 2006

ah man, where to start -

been a long week - going to be longer next week - been promoted at work - may someday have a real life again and be out of a vampire existance - but not right away -

hey - when is the WPBT winter classic? - don't wanna miss it - might be our last time...

my 2/4 limit game took some weird beats - so bad that when I moved up to 3/6 I was almost relieved to raise and see one caller instead of the usual 4 or 5

back to some conservative bankroll management for awhile - I'm a bit out of practice and quite frankly, who knows how long I got - now is the time for online poker players to get some good hrs in -

I will be so happy after election day if Nancy Pelosi becomes speaker of the house....damn straight.

rb

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dec. 8th - Dec. 10th: venue TBD

and this time I'll know who you are, because we sat together for a little bit early morning at an IP no limit table and I looked at the shirt but didn't register that you might a blogger :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home