Tuesday, December 27, 2005

this SNG grinding is a bitch....I may put my cash back and just resume where I was - small bites to build the BR...

I don't konw if I ever confessed to this....but I have never seen the Sopranos - I'm thinking of writing up reviews of each season.

I like doing a lot of these at once. For one, you just get the whole season out of the way - like reading a long novel - it rocks...and you can just get the whole story in at once without any serious issues or waiting 10 weeks for the new season or watching reruns.

I'm seeing where shows like Deadwood come from. I'm THINKING of watching Rome - but I'm not sure - with this HBO on demand, I can get most shows. I'm also thinking of going thru Six Feet Under. These cable shows have some incredible writing to them.

I got about two episodes of Season One left - this'll rock.

RB

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Yeah, HBO on demand rules! The only problem I've found with it is if you have the integrated DVR from your cable company, it won't let you record the on-demand shows. I don't know if TiVO would let you, and I'm sure there are some DVD recorders that could do it, but the all-in-one from Time Warner Cable can't pull it off. Still looking for that one killer piece. Oh well. Have fun. If I had the free time to do something like watch an entire season of something all at once, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Enjoy it while you can...if you find that relationship you've been looking for, the time will evaporate faster than you can believe!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

I rented a DVD today with Godzilla Final Wars - LOL -

I checked the quality - the DVD is definately better then the SD broadcast, so I GOTTA get the DVD's from netflix - the upconvertor just makes it sweet compared to zoomed Standard Def. television - (which looks worse zoomed in then the CD - but not as good as HD - trust me - I checked...)

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home