Friday, November 04, 2005

I don't know if I've ever published these -

I have these three questions I like to ask when deciding a course of action...if I have to make an important decision like whether I would do A or B or C -

1. What would Jesus Christ Do?

Fair question - even if you hate religion, there's a lot to be said for a guy who preached non-violence in an era where xenophobia was rampant and forgiving sins in an era where suggesting that not stoning a prostitute was almost grounds for being stoned yourself.

IF THAT DOES NOT HELP ME DECIDE MY COURSE OF ACTION

2. - What Would Johnny Cash Do?

uncompromising, unwavering - legendary - one can never go too far off mark paying attention to Johnny Cash

AND GOD FORBID, SHOULD I NEED BACKUP NUMBER THREE

3. - What would John Cusack do? -

Since he essentially plays himself in all movie roles and never varies, you've got the same guy in Runaway Jury that you do in Better Off Dead and Say Anything - he is the middle - when in doubt - rip off a John Cusack Character.

------------------------------------

And that helps me in my decisionmaking process -

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home