Wednesday, November 02, 2005

damnit -

I've had two affilate/promotional comments in the blog in 48 hrs. and an offer to add another site to the sponsor page, but that site is unknown by me, and looks like mass marketing portal shit again - so no go - I will say this - I MAY have a sponsor, but I actually believe in that sponsor and did before they made the offer - so I don't feel like a sellout

the rest of you fuckers can get off my blog and out of my comments - regular comments and links towards your blogs if you're another member of the WPBT are of course perfectly acceptable - I'm just going after blog spammers.

on an unrelated note I have dumped a ton of input here today and in 2+2 - I would say it's fairly safe to say I have a psychological addiction to the internet and to writing - I go 4 days without it and I go overboard when I get home - LOL

RB

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing "sellout" about taking up sponsorship if you like the product.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home