Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I have had some weird ass dreams lately -

Justin Timberlake got me in trouble in Vegas when he shot thru a fire-alarm'd exit as a joke - fortunately, they didn't arrest me cause I was hanging with JT ;) I've been in Vegas a lot in my dreams lately - must be a message - hmm.....

had the stroke dream twice - nothing like looking in the mirror and seeing half your face paralyzed and not realizing it's a dream....brrr...

a lot of vegas and a lot of celebrities - one in particular stuck with me -

I got to meet Barack Obama - and I shook his hand as he was in the process of trying to flee - he then took off and I found myself in one of those walks where you're trying to move and you can't go anywhere and it takes an obscene amount of effort to put one foot in front of the other -

man, I need to start sleeping in a warmer room of the house - LOL

rb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home