Monday, February 12, 2007

grr - there is no easier fish pond left then the 11.70 shootouts on Pokerstars, but even there I bubble - not before finding a blog fan though - guess that's worth 11.70 - grrrr...

at least I got the short stack in with the worst hand once or twice - just couldn't win my 2-1 favorites and couldn't suck out in retrospect with a 3 outer -

----------

saw most of the Grammies last night - listened only for the Police - everyone's slightly aged - older, greyer, but the sound was as good as ever - kickass greatest 3 piece in existance -

and Stewart finally got a headset mic for his BGV's - after that lameass SM58 in 1983 - LOL - well done....

and they friggen opened with Roxanne - I love it - :)

---------

watched Shakira dance - that was good - will have to find it again online and turn the sound down - some annoying jackass was singing while she was dancing, man...

----------

Dixie Chicks got some validation, though one would think all the recent reports of premanfactured war evidence would have gotten them that.

just remember - there are at least 33% of the people in this country that will never admit they were wrong - bad bad juju there.

I did buy the Dixie Chicks album last year on Itunes though - so that makes me a pioneer again - LOL - It's nice to be ahead of the curve on a few things -

----------

saw James Blunt - liked him better the first time when he was Nick Drake.

----------

Smokey Robinson - love ya - love the voice - leave the plastic surgery and botox alone - as one friend (at who's house I was mooching the broadcast) ,there was a very strange irony to him singing "take a good look at my face" - only to see no expression there whatsoever - and what you did see looked a little surprised to be there to say the least.

but I love ya Smokey - I second that emotion - but it's ok to get old, brother.

---------

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home