Monday, January 16, 2006

I placed high enough in the 2+2 MTT Superstars tourney to come back next Sun. and try again.

I'll tell you what though - everything else about my poker game - downswing - my luck has gone sour - hideous - AA and KK cracked this session I'm finishing - and I RAISED or reraised - but one called a raise with 39 suited, the other with 55 and flopped trips on a 275 board -

I can no longer avoid facing the facts - too many things the last two weeks have gone ballistic - my luck has offically gone sour.

fuck.

RB

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Gotta love the AA & KK getting cracked. I'm new enough at this to be far from an expert, but when I've gone both card dead and luck dead, I switch games. Stud, Omaha, whatever. MTT to ring. Just something to change it up. Switch over to a microlimit cash game and bleed off the bad vibes. If nothing else, you'll lose less money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home