Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm going to admit to something I don't think I've heard any other poker blogger admit to...

Take it for what it is...a simple admission of the truth.

When I look at my page stats for the week, and I see the spike from 90 hits per day to 500 hits per day - that makes me feel good - yah. Worth the trouble it took to make a $20 t-shirt that said "Your Blog Sucks"

Speaking of which....I gotta figure out what to do with this thing. I'm wearing it now cause I'm out of clean laundry - it should go somewhere it pisses off the most bloggers - LOL...

and I've been reading and adding new blogs to my lists - (see right) and if I met you, mail me a link to your blog and I'll read it.

One guy in particular - for some reason I thought he said his blog was "openings" but I can't seem to find it on the main link pages I use. Comment in this post...(I've turned off moderation - I'll just delete the spam.)

I see views are starting to peter back out again - LOL - thanks guys - hope ya stick around.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home