Thursday, July 14, 2005

I have a confession to make...

I've been going to Barry Greenstein's website and sticking around on the homepage for the song that plays at the bottom thru the mp3/wav player -

it's called Con Te Partiro - Andrea Bocelli - it's what he calls the Bellagio theme song - apparently you hear it everywhere.

It logged in my head as the first song I ever saw the Bellagio fountain show play to - so when I listen to it, I get homesick for Vegas (not that Vegas was or ever will be home....travelsick?) -

anyways....just had to share...got Barry's book - looks good - binding scares me a bit - no rough cramped backpack rides for that book.

RB

2 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to get a comment in on the ground floor, seeing as you've been immortalized...

painted

:)

aK

ps, congrats on the almost lay, too :)

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

meh - it won't sell for 10 mil, but not the worst likeness - LOL

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home