Monday, April 18, 2005

Ay carumba...nothing worse then free websurfing at the library -

I'm in Montana - no sweat - living large (hardly) - mostly minding my own business...hitched up some time in the library while relatives go to a funeral.

man, I miss poker and I miss my own apt. and I miss my own time - (as opposed to it being someone else's time or my obligation) - when I get back, I'm gonna use it for a few weeks -

more as it comes - I'll be back in Mpls and my beloved wreck of an apt. in 8 days - back to work, and then I'll finally have some of my own time to myself again.

Hope Felicia is doing well - 2+2 is real slow on the inet boards here in MT for some reason. Can't find an update - drop me a comment otherwise -

pax
RB

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

I just got home at 5pm today.

I'm okay, as far as the surgery went. Healing quickly.

It does, indeed, look like a train wreck, or a shark attack, lol, but I think I can live with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home