Monday, September 13, 2004

one of the worst days I've ever recalled having while playing poker - I only lost $237 - but the overall beatings/cards I got over so many endavors (3 limit games, 4 satellites, and 2 tourneys) - only one real mistake I can recall in a satellite - otherwise I thought I did ok...

on an unrelated note, after being burned by serious fucking amateurs at Party, I have withdrawn all my money from that site - just not worth playing in the special olympics of poker....

took KK up vs AA twice - that'll burn ya for life - just some hidious fucking cards....the kind that want to make you fall off the wagon.

Nah, if I do that, it'll be from obscene loneliness and boredom, not cause of bad cards - but that seems to be the mood I'm in lately - I play poker to occupy time and keep my brain going, but that really isn't the best way to do it - bad for financial well being, and it only keeps me going, it doesn't really fix anything...

Jason Isbell of the Drive By Truckers said it best "Loneliness can be drowned if you hold it under long enough, but it takes a lot of other things with it. " - but if you sorta lost everything it could take before then, not much point in killing that leperous bastard as well.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home