Sunday, September 19, 2004

I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret...

I'm scared fucking shitless right now....

I took 2 weeks off to visit/spend time with family - that's two weeks of no pay - if they had told me they'd be letting me go in 3 weeks, I wouldn't have done it...I got fucked there....badly.

quite frankly, unless I use a credit card, I can't afford to pay rent this month, and I've got maybe 2-3 months I can put on that....

even if I didn't get the full time job, I was planning on being employed till Xmas...now I have shit happening. -

and I don't have the full time job yet - I could be fucked right up the ass and not know it yet.

I can't play poker for a living - all i can do is not deposit anymore money online and take the $300 I have left and squeak out some cash or go bust with it...

and unemployment doesnt' kick in for 3 weeks, and even then, It'll barely make monthlys - (guess that missionary family I was supporting is shit out of luck) -

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger c_peligroso said...

there are billions of people in worse position than you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home