Saturday, September 18, 2004

another satellite in 30 min...I could use the heater and the practice.

been watching the movie Tombstone - and I think if I am ever asked who my favorite poker player is, I'm gonna say "Doc. Holliday"

not sure how accurate Val's job is, but I guess Doc. was a southern gentleman, educated, and very close to what he portrays in the movie.

I love those lines...
-------------------------------
Johnny Ringo : And you must be Doc Holliday.
Doc Holliday : That's the rumor.
Johnny Ringo : You retired, too?
Doc Holliday : Not me. I'm in my prime.
Johnny Ringo : Yeah, you look it.
Doc Holliday : And you must be Ringo. Look, Darling, Johnny Ringo. The Deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you Think, darling? Should I hate him?
Kate: You don't even know him.
Doc Holliday : Yes, but there's just something About him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me Of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I Hate him.
---------------------------------
Doc Holliday : I have not yet begun to defile myself.
---------------------------------
Doc Holliday : It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist.
---------------------------------
Johnny Ringo : My fight's not with you, Holliday.
Doc Holliday : I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play For Blood" - remember?
Johnny Ringo : Oh that. That was just foolin' about.
Doc Holliday : I wasn't.
---------------------------------

love it all to hell and back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home