Friday, September 24, 2004

I am definately in the throes of a "slump" - lots of performances where I'll make the top 20% of a tourney, but not the money....or I'll come out of the gate full throttle only to languish for 2 hrs as my chips are stolen by blind steals (mine get repopped) - or by hands that don't come in...

ah well...If I blow my online bankroll, I'm off for a couple weeks...there's a transition between contractor paychecks and the first real ones, and I don't feel like playing on credit -

it's kind of a bummer about the new job...lots of money...but no one really to share it - half the fun of being upper middle class is buying things for the sweeties...

count on me to find the fucking negative on everything.....screw it...-hookers and blackjack, baby.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home