Wednesday, September 22, 2004

hola crew......

I HOPE no one is disappointed...but yah... - Whiskeytown blew it.

I think I had 7 or 8 weeks without booze - and a friend invited me out to celebrate my new job, and I think I did 7 shots in 3 or 4 hrs....

I was just so fucking lonely....all the fucking time, even around people...and I just needed to be around friends....even if they drank and I did...

maybe it'll be an every 8 weeks thing which is fine...or just when my friends call (which will be a lot less when adam's gf/screw buddy shows up next week... - but for whatever reasons...my own, or someone else's, I just didn't wanna be the sad guy alone in front of a computer screen...

Jay Farrer once wrote "Too Much Living is no Way to Die" - but you know...too much dying is no way to live either......

"loose string....find the pieces don't fit in..."

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home