Wednesday, July 12, 2006

decided to take last night's $275 win and splurge with it - playing 3 tourneys including an 180 player $150 tourney -

wow - I just reraised with QQ and got two callers, and bluffed a guy off a hand when the A fell - his early bet felt too much like a probe and I thought a reraise might get him off it -

I guess this is good, people have noticed I'm in a slump, but playing good poker helps it a little bit - LOL - I should point out my ITM percentage is about 23 percent and I'm pretty much consistant with that right now, but I'm just lasting a lot longer and surviving and making 2nd and 3rd place money a lot more then usual -

kickass

my bud Bill Mallonee has a new album out - go to www.billmallonee.net - it's phenom. - Bill is a songwriter's songwriter - (like TVZ) - he's still alive but never been able to get past the cult figure label himself, at least yet.

this is the last time I write a post in the middle of a tourney - LOL - got trapped by the overbet when I had AK and put him on a weak hand - fucking KK

rb

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

Glad to see you're posting on a regular basis. You must be in better spirits. Great reading material.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

actually, the long time readers will tell you I write more and better when down -

this is a sign the train has jumped the tracks - now I gotta see if I can get it back on the rails -

but my poker insecurities have mostly dried up - did go on a $150 tourney spree last night and dropped the $300 I won for my $10 tourney -

mostly I just like seeing whiskeytown with all these final tables on pokerdb.com - LOL

RB

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home