Tuesday, February 07, 2006

all righty - you guys get super secret privileges this week...

not trying to advertise these - thanks... BUT I'm recording 14 demos this month for Feburary Album Writing Month - (I'm not good enough to write a novel but I can write a few songs)

they're being hosted here - no comments or titles on them right now - just acoustic demos - I HOPE to have 14 by the End of the month and enough songs for a solo recording with friends shortly thereafter.

www.balletschooltroublemakers.com/fawm

pax
RB

8 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger DrChako said...

Very much digging Thrift Store Suit. Are you doing your own harmonies? How are these recorded?

10K download speeds suck.

-DrC

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger DrChako said...

Pre-Nup downloaded MUCH faster - not sure what the hold up was on TSS.

Very cool. I like that this one doesn't sound like the last. Too many soloists end up sounding like they are playing the same song over and over, just with different lyrics.

Regardless of who is doing the harmonies, I'd like to hear more of it.

I'll love you 'til my lawyer says otherwise. Classic.

-DrC

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger DrChako said...

Track 3 is the best. 'Nuf said.

-DrC

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

just recorded on a multitrack in a space - two good mics for guitar - record that first, then vocal second, then BGV's - I'm just straining for that upper range that sorta sucks solo but sounds fine blended in with a main vocal - LOL.

Don't know where I'm gonna get 11 more.

RB

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nicely done.
I enjoyed them all.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Otis said...

...thank you.
That's all.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

excellent, excellent tunage. thanks for posting.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm belated in this - but have been listening to the cuts. #3 had me come to a full stop at work the other day. Excellent. I'm curious to know how it came to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home