Thursday, May 19, 2005

well, it's been almost 24 hrs....I seem to have recovered from playing poker -

I will never play at that home game ever again - besides my own tendencies to go overboard when around others, there is NO way I will put myself in that room again with people who are three times drunker then me to start with, and stoned besides -

I busted with KK vs. AK, and I was GLAD - 20 bucks down the drain, and I didn't CARE! - all I wanted to do was get out, away from the drunk guy who broke ashtrays and shot glasses, and away from myself, drinking liberally of the rum offered to me - away from drugs, and away from the worst vibe I ever felt in a poker game - away from potential cheats - away from drunken parties - jesus...I feel like I need to go on the wagon just being there -

I've got friends I drink with who have gone away for a couple weeks - I'll see how I do without them - maybe just go focus on my cash live game again this week -

RB

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

good lord, i wanna hear more about this game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home