Sunday, March 13, 2005

the satellite craze has started - Pokerstars has WSOP and WPT satellites running - the double shootouts are extememly popular (and how Fossilman got his seat last year) - and satellites to satellites and so forth - Full Tilt has the WPT ones to the final at the Bellagio as well.

My position on these is mixed - when I played in one serious one last year, I got to 15th place - and 4 got seats - that's really goddamn close - and I got snapped by a guy who reraised with A/rag to my QQ and hit an A - that sorta thing makes you wonder how many times it'll happen in the course of a tourney....and I just don't feel lucky enough - I need to reread Harrington on Holdem (ah fuck...who am I kidding - I never finished it - it got lost in short attn. span theater)

but if I can build the BR up enough, it might be worth the effort - sorta a wait and see, I guess. the BR is in great shape for the live cash games - (attention theives, no hundred dollar bills in my apt!) - but the online ones I've sorta gotta slum for awhile in the LL tourneys again
------------------------------------------------------
gotta get a lot of poker playing in today - my last free day for two weeks - for two weeks, it'll now be up at 6am, in by 7 and class by 8 - unless I'm playing a free rock and roll show at the Uptown Bar on Tuesday - I will get a live game in on Sat. and maybe today though - we'll see -

gotta make it back in time for the HORSE tourney tonight though...(fuck almighty, I have to read up on how to play Stud H/L - who plays that game anymore? - Full Tilt can't even fill a table up on it - LOL)
------------------------------------------------------
Still thinking about other vacations I could take - Luv2DriveTT (a cool guy I met in Vegas and organized the 2+2 get-together there) suggested the private NYC clubs or Atlantic City - I gotta admit, I'd love to check out NYC - wonder if the observation deck at the Empire State Building is open again - and then at least I'd know a couple folks...LOL -

or even last minute fares to stupid places like Memphis/Tunica - guess Travelocity is great for that - - ain't done Priceline in a while either though.

something to think about -

pax
RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home