Saturday, March 05, 2005

who's punk ass do I kill to win at poker around here?

read Dynasty's "Three Years in Las Vegas" report again tonight - you can read it HERE -

And I know I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm smart enough to be a winning poker player -

My problem is, in part, a lack of focus....I can't focus worth a flying fuck most of the time - and I tend to be scared money - not good -

so I need to focus...I need to read, I need to study.

I am pretty much going to lose this month to good ol' classroom study of another topic (Cisco Networking) but I will be coming back with vengance - I wanna move to Las Vegas too....

ok, not really, but after 4 yrs, there's no reason poker shouldn't be supplementing my income, not draining it...

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home