Monday, February 28, 2005

as a stress reliever from the previous night's tourney debacles, I picked up 10 bucks and played .25/.50 cent Stud.

I can see why Felicia likes the game....people online are friggen morons...I hardly ever play it, but by playing tight and betting the big ones (no fancy play here) I took a 10 buck buyin up to 27 before cashing at 24.

two tourneys last night I made the top 20 percent and was fighting my way to the top 10 percent.

I suppose it's inevitible that when you play as tight as I do, most of your tourney endings are bad beat stories...but fuck almighty....JJ vs 22, KK vs K7, QQ vs A3, ATs vs KJo - AK vs AQ - how long, o Lord must we suffer fools on the poker table. How long...my bankroll cries out in anguish.... My enemies flop 3 outers all the FUCKING time and mock me, good play is useless to me, as it is to a man in the grave.

I do get some good losses, however. Couple times I got busted when someone slowplayed AA/KK and caught me with top pair. However, I laugh at those fools...I have been saved as many times by people slowplaying as I have been trapped by it. I welcome more people giving me free cards to snap them off.

RB

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home