Tuesday, February 08, 2005

OT post of the day number 2 -

furballs - dipshits - yes - I'm talking about cats... -

thinking of getting one (or god forbid two so they're not lonely when I'm at work) -

I've been talking with my online alcohol group, and we all agree that since loneliness is a drinking trigger for me, that maybe being less lonely is the best possible thing for me....and God knows it's not like I have fancy stuff for one to destroy....

will let you know more when I get back from Vegas.

RB

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

We are back from Commerce (long story, check my blog today or tomorrow), so we should be able to meet you in Vegas.

Please write to me, because somehow MSN crashed when we were gone and I can't sign on anymore. We'll make some plans!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the cat!
Start with one. if you like that one you can always get another.
Cats are, for the most part, great. I never used to think I would be a "Cat Person" and if you knew me you probably wouldn't think that either but I actually really like them. They are fairly low maintenance and can be very affectionate. Give them enough food and water and a good litterbox and they can just take care of themselves. They definitly all have dfferent persoanlaities though. I have been lucky and always had good cats. I have seen some that are about 1/2 crazed!
I would suggest getting one that is a kitten and paying as much atttention to it as you can early on. This way it will be used to you and people in general.
Get it "fixed" and I always have them declawed in the front so they won't tear things up in the house. I never let my "In The House" cat out so I do not worry about him taking care of himself outside or anything. I have outside cats, that never come in the house and they get to keep claws. After all they are there to catch mice!
Dogs are great too, but they are definitly high maintenance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home