Friday, February 04, 2005

Heidi Hey - baby don't you want to go...back to that same ol' place...sweet ol Whiskeytown.

fuck....almost no poker content at all this week except a poker tourney I was almost too drunk to remember winning - it's a sad statement on my life right now that my poker skills seem to get better when drinking. Now I can't use that as an excuse though....I think I'm just less scared money is all -

or maybe it's cause it was Doyle's room....that room is easy.

been also playing Hearts of Iron II - a cool wargame...picked it up after the Sat. night binge from hell -

couple kids died at a poolhall I used to frequent - glad I don't live in that neighborhood anymore. fucking gangs...

I don't really wanna talk right now, actually...fuck it...I'll come back later.

RB

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger atlien said...

Just discovered your blog today. Good stuff. I noticed that you are a fan of the Drive By Truckers as I am. I used to live in Athens and wish I had discovered them earlier so I could have gone to more shows. Keep up the good blogging and perhaps I'll see you at the tables on Party.

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

I've also got a friend that used to be the frontman for the Vigilantes of Love - another Athens band...

let's face it....great town for great music at the right time - though I've heard the scene has gotten a little elitist over the yrs....(wonder how it could ever get a swelled head? ) - LOL

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home