Monday, January 31, 2005

some of my other friends from online forums (esp. the alcohol one) are having some real problems -

One lost a brother and started drinking again - she's currently making very bad decisions and thinks she'll quit after a day in March -

another one went to rehab several times and got hospitalized for downing a bottle of pills and trying to call her shrink - of course, then they lock you up in the looney bin for 72 hrs...(I know this - it happened to me once a couple yrs. ago) -

I just want us all to be strong and better, but I can't do it for them, and I can barely do it for myself....I went on one hell of a bender last night into mid afternoon today. - I'm gonna try to stay off it the next two weeks so I can go to Vegas with a good head and urge to resist temptation -

nothing I can think of in the poker game worth talking about....in retrospect, maybe picking the name whiskeytown wasn't such a good idea....maybe I should change it.

ah fuck it....

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home