Saturday, January 22, 2005

well, I got 45 min. left to get a few jabs in there...

I wonder if before we were born, we got to choose what attributes we wanted - I hope not - I'd have to kick my own ass for being a romantic, lonely bum prone to alcoholism and depression but is smart and an independant thinker....big fucking whoopie do...

thinking lately that bimbos and himbos have it easier then the rest of us...ignorance truly is bliss.

My dear Felicia (maybe the only person who reads this thing) drank vodka a few weeks ago - I have total faith in her, but then, I have faith in myself too, and God knows where that will end up.

In one of my many things to do to stave off the quiet times at work, I have committed myself to beating all 32000 freecell games on a WinNT box - got 23 done tonight - it'll take a few yrs....LOL - unless I get really good.

I feel lonely tonight....one of those "list off the women I've been in relationships with and figure out how I screwed it up" nights - a'la High Fidelity (great movie) I think I'm gonna skip seeing that band I know next week (the one with the sweetheart of a frontwoman I have a crush on) - I just don't feel like seeing things I can't have right now.. :) - but I may go to Applebee's and take advantage of the all you can eat chickenstrips deal for 8.99 -

fuck it....maybe I can beat a couple more freecell games in....no point in pissing in this pool right now - I've still got one more night I can waste on it.

RB

1 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger Ignatious said...

lol, damnit, i read yer blog religiously. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home