Wednesday, January 19, 2005

so I'm sleeping, and dreaming, and in my dream I'm cuddling up close to the lead singer of the Donnas (Donna A, or Brett A. I guess is her name - same name as a male coworker...scary..)

and then some 5 year old shows up saying she can't find her school class....don't ask me how or why she got there, but I left for a bit so she could find her classroom and when I came back, Ms. Anderson was gone....

well, of course, I go looking for her, but before I find her, the goddamn apt. maintenance crew makes some noise and wakes me up.

ya know...sometimes I hate kids...and maintenance workers....LOL

my Grandpa is doing ok...it's still terminal, but not as in next 5 hrs - more like as in any day now but could be a couple weeks, so thanks for the prayers....I'm hoping he's ok enough for me to call at some point and talk to...

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home