Friday, January 14, 2005

The boss is gone - I guess I can rant....thursday night rant....I love it.

it's fun at work - midnight and -10 degrees, not counting windchill - I love watching the guys go out for smoke breaks - they aren't exactly taking too long tonight. Pussies....LOL

Randy Moss was fined 10K - for pretend mooning the Green Bay audience - I was doing something with my back to the TV and I heard the sportscaster going off how disgusting it was....I thought he yanked out his dick and pissed on the Packer logo the way they described it - a fake moon? - shheeeeit. who cares...

more I read, more happy I am that I tend to slip under the radar - a few more links and some popularity would be nice - but what the hell...

I spent part of this week mixing/mastering a track for the Bill Mallonee fan tribute album - I'd like to post it, but not sure it's legal to do so since I didn't write it - It does sound sweet for a 6 track recording....

ah hell with it - - remember I didn't write this, so don't distribute it or nothing... www.balletschooltroublemakers.com/billtribute.mp3

Poker, Poker, Poker....what to say.....she's a faithless bitch who got knocked up by the boy next door and now is acting all kissy kissy with me cause she's scared to be alone but still wants you to give her ex-lover a job at the place you own - . - (ok, not really...I just like the image) - I'm slumming in 10/20 buck tourneys trying to get a couple big wins to rebuild the bankroll - 24 tourneys, 4 moneys, and 3 of them are final tables - but not much else going on with it - If I go to Vegas, I'll have to find where the cheap $100 tourneys are and play them - Felicia will be able to give me a lowdown on that -

I have scheduled my itinery - staying at the Imperial Palace - flying in Sun. afternoon on Feb. 13th and flying out Thurs. Morning on Feb. 17th - rock and roll, buckos - it's official - I'm going to Sin City - (for 469 bucks, no less - next time I'll fly for 200 and stay at the 15 buck poker rooms Felicia recommends - but that's for another time) -

RB

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home