Thursday, January 13, 2005

it's 4am....I'm playing poker...getting ready to go to bed and go to work tomorrow...

and I have the loneliest fucking song in my heart - can't believe I never posted it on here...

and yep...another Kate Rusby song...LOL

I think about Ms. Tara a lot when I hear this song (cause I bought it when we were dating...but then the whole album is that way) - I can hear telling me if I break her heart I'll break it no more'o

but you know....here's the thing about trad. folk songs...they'll never tell you you're a fucking idiot or a fucking moron...which is what I needed to hear.....

gawd...I'll forever be remembered by mistakes and loss....fucking hell....it shouldn't have been that way :(

RB

----------------------------------------------------

Wild Goose

If you see the Wild Goose sailing on the ocean
Ranzo me boys oh Ranzo Ray
Just like them pretty girls when they gets the notion
Ranzo me boys oh Ranzo Ray

Chorus
oh Ranzo you'll rue the day
As the Wild Goose sails away


As I was walking one evening by the river
Ranzo me boys oh Ranzo Ray
I met up with a pretty girl, me heart it was a quiver
Ranzo me boys oh Ranzo Ray

(Chorus x 2)

I said how are you doing this morning
Ranzo my boys oh Ranzo Ray
Oh, she said none the better for the seeing of you
Ranzo me boys oh Ranzo Ray

(Chorus x 2)

You broke my heart oh you broke it full sore o'
Ranzo me boys oh Ranzo Ray
If I sail like the Wild Goose you'll break it no more o'
Ranzo me boys oh Ranzo Ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home