Monday, January 10, 2005

this was hilarious - 3rd round in a MTT tourney -

I am UTG with 78 suited and limp in

Flop: (t100) 96T rainbow
BB bets t100, I raise to t300, BB calls

Turn: (t700) J of spades - (2nd spade on the board)
BB checks, Hero bets t350, BB calls t350.

River: (t1400) 5 of Spades (3 spades on the board)
BB bets t910 (All-In), Hero calls t910.

Final Pot: t3220
BB has As Td (one pair, tens).
Hero has 7d 8h (straight, jack high).
Outcome: Whiskeytown wins t3220.

--------------
then I get two min. of chat...telling me "gutsy call" - and "obviously, I didn't see the flush" - typical loser trash talk -

and I'm wanting to say "no, I did....but I don't think you'd call a reraise with a runner/runner spade draw and then overbet it when you hit - obviously you had a pair/two pair/trips combo that didn't give you a boat, so I called

I shoulda said I played the way I see Gus Hansen play...

but instead I just said I didn't believe him....

died in 40th when I reraised a guy with AJ - I knew I'd have the better hand, and I knew he'd call, but I needed to double up - he had K9 and flopped a 9

been a lot of shitty beats lately - usually high up - like 20 spots before the money - ay carumba.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home