Saturday, January 08, 2005

I can barely focus - between being sick, dehydrated, sleep deprived, and all that, not a lot of blogger juice in me....ah well - no excuse -

now if I could just lose 30 pounds, I'd be back in the swingers market - LOL - damn booze and antidepressant weight gain....

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - when you want to quit drinking, it's amazing how many triggers there are around us/on TV/in life to remind you of what you're missing - I was drinking Tues. and some guy got outside, missed his cab, cut his head, and got hauled off to detox - now compare that to the desorona/bacardi commercials you see on TV - not the same image is it...heh.

On the poker front, Gavin Griffin (2004 WSOP bracelet winner - best known for prompting Phil Hellmuth to exclaim "if it wasn't for luck, he could win them all" is chip leader at Pokerstars WPT - good for him. I keep wanting to call him Laman Griffin (the disgusting cousin from Angela's Ashes) -

I also understand he's dating some hot girl with a mega fanbase online - some guy asked her out and she made the following comment - she responded that she's already got a boyfriend. "You'd probably recognize him, since he won a WSOP bracelet last year. Gavin Griffin." - talk about a double beating to your manhood....not only can she shoot them down, but kick them in the balls on their way back to the 3/6 table - I'm in love with her already - LOL

terrible tourney results for Wed. - between that AA and losing with JJ vs 44 near the satellite in another tourney, it was not a good day for 4-1 favorites - or small tourneys, or big ones, or satellites - I don't think I've played a single ring game since the 1st, except for NL ones -

otherwise....not much else - bought season 5 of the simpsons and have been sorta lying down, blowing my nose, and waiting for the head cold to go away- will focus more on tourneys next week.

more updates as crazy shit happens.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home