Sunday, February 06, 2005

I'm pretty tired...so just a couple quick things...

Poker Superstars Invitational - I know what's gonna happen - everyone's gonna go on how Gus got lucky/did incredible for knocking out all 7 players..

In my opinion, the biggest story of the night was the comeback of Johnny Chan - down to 3 big blinds early - (2 trips around the table with antes) - and he comes back to 2nd with only a 2-1 chip deficit vs Gus...

and then looses 40 percent of his stack most of would lose everything on....great restraint. -

but we all know Johnny is that good...just didn't know he was that good against the best around ;)

-----------------------
3 final tables this first week out of 9 tourneys....the vast majority of them (including my places) were under 100 people - in fact, two only paid 7 or 8 - had another win....nice to see it come together better in the smaller tourneys.
------------------------
you need to go out and buy/rent the movie Highlands if you feel stuck in a rut in life....wonderful story, and Kate Rusby (my fav. Yorkshire folksinger) is in it -
-----------------------
I miss booze...but I'm gonna go to bed without it -

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home