Wednesday, November 17, 2004

so it's 920 am, and I'm sitting in my chair playing nickel/dime NL on Pokerstars (I have $200 in tourney dollars, but only 7 in real money...LOL) - and I turn around because I think I smell my pizza burning - but I'm not cooking one...

strange...play a couple more hands...catch a whiff of it again...strange.. then the fire alarm goes off....

I usually ignore it, but this time, I sorta had that spider sense (like when you know you're up against A's) - and I bailed on my 8 buck NL table and went outside..

the smoke was from the trash compactor almost directly under my apt...(off by a few feet, but almost under me...someone put a smoke bomb in there or something and it went off when they started it...bad prank.

but nice to know the instincts are still sharp...and that I have most my stuff.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home