Friday, November 05, 2004

ah fruck....maybe I'll get Laundry done today or tomorrow - when I get my underground parking stall for the next 6 mos. at my apt. Come to think of it, I need laundry soap and Noxamea.

I see it's gonna be 60 degress on Sat. - that means I HAVE to try to stay up as late as possible and get outside - if I can make it 12 hrs or so after work, then I can can fall asleep at 11pm on Sat. night and HOPEFULLY sleep into morning the next day and be back to normal - then I just do that staying up later every night thing I do until I'm back for the work week.

Actually, those are my two goals for the week -

1. - No drinking - I may start up free as a bird again next week and probably will go out with a coworker Sun. morning for breakfast and a beer after work, but this week, from Sun-Thurs - (and the work week of Thurs-Sat) - no.

2. - slip into days as much as possible - I CANNOT fucking do this "go to bed at 9am, get up at 7pm" and maintain any semblence of sanity - it drives me fucking insane to be inside in the dark. - I have to go outside as much as possible before winter kicks in, and I have to be in the sun as much as I can, and maybe go to coffeeshops....I dunno - do something.

It's no secret the incredible rates of alcoholism and depression in communities way up north where it's dark 5-6 months straight in winter. - I'm periously approaching the same thing, and I just can't take it anymore - I will take some of the money I'm making and spend it frivlously - I will take my laptop to coffeeshops and play video poker on their wireless LAN (well, bad idea - passwords can be sniffed out of the air that way) - - I don't care, but I will NOT spend the next 4 days in a bar, and I will NOT spend them in that apt. - I simply cannot do it.

And I need to put a higher priority on getting laid - just a quick fling :) - I'm way too friggen uptight lately - LOL

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home