Monday, November 01, 2004

It's 6am and I can't really sleep - I've been sleeping on and off the last 24 hrs. with no solid block of more then 3 hrs. asleep.

t has come to my attention that virtually all my human contact outside of work and poker is online anymore - actually, forum based -

Let's see what we got here..

Twoplustwo.com is the poker forum of choice choice. - 1200 posts and counting there as whiskeytown.

Smartrecovery.org is the forum for substance abuse - they're a little different then AA - less 12 step and day to day - more of the trying to bust the whole thing with psychology.

Wingofmadness.com is the place I go for depression talk. I used to do more of the alt.support.depression and alt.suicide.holiday, but those are useless....full of trolls and 12 hrs. behind anything I write - Plus, I just hate usenet these days... - I hardly even ever go to rec.gambling.poker anymore.

I'm gonna be like M. - I'm gonna die and no one's gonna know for a fucking month, and no one online is ever gonna know...they're gonna think I got busy or quit or something....that bites.

RB

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger mortal_one said...

Hang in there. People do read your blog. Changing your life can be stressful and difficult at times. I am not going to tell you things will get better, because you may not want to hear it. But you can change how you deal with the stress and difficult times. (And it sounds like you have started.) Keep writing, it usually helps me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home