Sunday, November 14, 2004

well, this is it - about one week on the new sobrity wagon as of this afternoon - man, this is tough sometimes.

for some reason (probably cause I just got paid) - I took 39 out of $45 of my last Pokerstars dollars and entered a sat. tourney for the $215 and made it again. I'll probably die of exhaustion before getting to the final table - but hey...whatever works. I'll play it - I haven't made a PS deposit since Aug. and took out 1500 in the meantime, so to redeposit $200 won't kill me if I don't make it-

I am 0 for 5 in those tourneys this yr. (in fact, it looks like I'm only 1 for 10 in tourneys over $100 this yr.) - there is something in my brain that seems to want to play faster in a 2500 chip tourney....gotta be extra tight the first couple hrs, I think.

but I dunno...actually, I feel pretty wiped....ya know.....maybe I won't play it - keep teh $215 for tourneys tonight...I dunno.

I'll cash out and see how I feel in 45 min.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home