Sunday, October 03, 2004

the latest rumors from several new sources (and some reliable) are that Andrew "The Pundit" Glazer's wasn't an accident but self inflicted...

I wrote this recently on 2+2 - I'll put it here...because I've been there..

RB

----------------------

I'm not entirely sure anyone here but the clinically depressed and suicial can really understand what goes thru that mind at that time.

I'll admit it...I've been there (run a search on groups.google.com for whiskeytown as the author and you'll find a lot of RGP posts...but also some in the depression and suicide forums)

the best way to put it is this...I once fell asleep in trig. class in high school...and the professor said circles have no corners...but in my sleep induced stupor, it made total and rational sense to me that circles DO have corners and fit in a box just fine.

To someone in this spot, one can say no one who loves his family/friends would ever do such a thing...but the brain is doing the same thing.

When I seriously, SERIOUSLY thought about the same thing, I truly felt my friends/family would be better off without me sucking up their time/life. (a concept my close friend Scott reinforced a few times when he bitched me out for crying in my rented bedroom...as I gave a flying [censored] to the fact if anyone could hear me or not.)

this is not justification...and I'm here now and won't be doing it myself, but unless you've been in that spot, just be sorry...don't throw stones - because it's the darkest [censored] spot in the world to be in...

I once remember a song lyric that went "too much living is no way to die" - but too much dying is no way to live either...

either way...I hope Andy is ok and happy.....I hope his soul found something life and love here could not....some days, I'll probably envy his resolve...cause I couldn't find it and I'm still miserable sometimes.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home