Friday, June 02, 2006

without a doubt - I am burned out on many things, including poker -

leaving for MT - 10 days with no Inet and no poker and no pc (well, 8 days and 2 days on the friggen road to and from) - then a week in Vegas for work -

I'll pick up some NL in Vegas - :) - and if I get a chance I'll post from MT - but I'm not too up on reading the internet

I've been reading this investigative piece -

I think we've lost our country to a coup - I really do. And I think they'll take drastic measures to ensure they maintain their grasp on Nov. and on the presidency in 2008 - all it would take is another "act of terror" by ANYTHING or anyone and they'd have an excuse to declare martial law and suspend the constitution.

or maybe it'll just be another rigged vote in another state - fruck.

I am so glad I'll be safe in the wilderness of Montana on 6/6/06, BTW - and I think I'll make sure I don't hit the 666 post count before then ;)

pax
RB

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Kate Anne said...

RB -- I had failed to remember that we've got 6-6-(0)6 coming up! I think I'd rather be in Montana then in underfunded-in-security NYC. Have a safe trip and I hope you can have a little fun in Las Vegas.

Thanks for posting on MY blog and for caring about what RFK Jr. said. Did you notice that I met Mark Crispin Miller, another good one on the issue of stolen elections? We do need transparency, because bottom line, we could/should frame it to THEM, can you prove the elections are legitimate??

Peace hugs!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Whiskeytown - the lone blog that arrived when I combined Ryan Adams and Poker in the search.
A man after my own heart - good luck in all your pokering - I might see you on the tables one day.
Sincerely - cloud

 

Post a Comment

<< Home