Thursday, March 23, 2006

I have a new development - a new problem, as it were - not a biggie but a small one

I have a new boss - new boss has a jones for poker playing - as in, She already plays online at Full Tilt and one or two days a week elsewhere -

we have discussed poker a bit - I have not revealed my online name but she has told me her's - but when I say Boss, I mean my Manager-type boss -

I would REALLY like for this blog and my work to remain totally seperate - so I can say thinks like I bought a Volcano Herbal Vaporizer that kicks ass - I would like to be able to bitch occasionally without consequences - I like my job, but I don't like consequences -

time is starting to feel right for change.

RB

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger DrChako said...

Resist the urge to merge. Just let us know where you go.

No more rhymes now, I mean it!!

Anybody ____ __ ______?

Obscure movie reference...

-DrC

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

hunt your boss down on full-tilt and bad mouth her....heeheee! Tell her you will play her heads up for an extra day off...heehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home