Monday, October 10, 2005

well, as y'all recall, I mentioned the 55" Sony

I bought the 42" Samsung plasma instead...

Why? - lots of reasons - same price, better picture, smaller but crisper - but in the end - I bought it cause it's been a month since the booze - that triggered me into today's impulse buy (yesterday's, actually.)

so now one would think having gotten it I would be flipping thru channels, trying out DVD's, and enjoying it, right? Relishing the beauty of HDTV on Cable -

Nope - not gonna watch anymore today - I'm on the road - $200 tourney at Canterbury today and tomorrow - I'm gonna go sign up -

It's time to play some cards.

RB

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck man!! Is it the Fall Classic at Canterbury?

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

yah - busted shortly after the first break - played two satellites and took 3rd and 4th but the $110 I paid for them I at least made in 3/6, so at least I didn't do too badly before.

I've bought in for one more - tomorrow's limit tourney.

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home