Tuesday, August 02, 2005

man, the heat index is thru the roof again - ow...

I'm making history - made the money in another tourney - a $10 MTT with 10 minute rounds (SNG speed on Pokerstars) - I'm 25th out of 63 left - 81 got paid - I just got AA and doubled up my painfully short stack.

UPDATE - busted in 51st - had 10/6 in BB and flop came 9JQ - I pushed and ran right into K10 - LOL

twice in a row...PS support must be sleeping - oh wait, I died in a 15 SNG last night - but that was my fault - I was beyond drunk when I played it...LOL

I should start posting my Addiction of the day - today's addiction - (and has been for some time) - Chicken Wings - mild barbarque like Pizza Hut's or spicy like the Chinese place - gotta have CHICKEN!!!!!!!! - CHICKEN WINGSS!!!!!!!!!! -- ARGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH

RB

6 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger peacecorn said...

I saw you in the WCOOP satellite! You should pay attention to the chat window!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Best broasted wings = The Lookout in Maple Grove

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

sorry peacecorn - I was skimming thru Barry Greenstein that first hr, and only lasted 10 min. into the 2nd hr.

you shoulda seen what I busted with...Jesus

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

Drizzdj -

there is a Chinese place downtown - a skyway one called Skyway Wok -

they used to have the best chicken/hot wings - slightly spicy - but their hours are strictly lunch hours (being downtown) - so I can't get them without going downtown.

almost had them at Applebee's last night, but ya know...barbarque sauce makes a mess - wasn't up to it -

RB

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know where you're talking about, will have to hit that place up if I'm downtown for a meeting sometime.

Thanks for the suggestion!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

it's at the 2nd st/3rd ave building a block north of Kierans - in case there's more then one. - Just south of Washington and what was ING....

gawd...I want those hot wings

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home