Monday, July 25, 2005

allrighty....so much for the CC - think it's ok...sounds like we can cancel fast and get it replaced...

let's get the 10 observations in from AC

1. - Never leave for AC at 5 in the afternoon on a Friday....(well, 6pm - that was my fault...shoulda took my bag with me)

2. - The Borgata reminds me a LOT of the Wynn visually - guess it was gonna be one of his but he let it go...

3. - AC MAY have a higher concentration of poker tables then Las Vegas - some of those rooms were huge...

4. - the best game at the Borgata isn't the poker game - it's either "spot the hooker" or when you're sitting at the poker table, you can play "real or fake" with the waitresses....jesus.... (probably real - hard to believe someone would get a boob job just to become a waitress...LOL)

5. - in time, the Showboat may have the best room in Vegas atmosphere wise - bad dealers though with many of them being regular dealers - talking with the floor, it was clear that we couldn't get a HORSE or SHOE game going because the guys couldn't possibly read/deal Omaha - hell, the Tropicana could barely do it when I played two hrs of 2/4 Omaha H/L - but it was nice, quiet, cool - and I wish I had spent some time there...

6. Outside the poker room at the Tropicana, there's some girl group there - all hot, wearing vinyl outfits and playing the hits of today....The fun game there was guessing who was playing their instruments and who was lipsyncing... - Clearly there were background tracks triggered by the drummer/metronome - I think the Bass player was real - the guitar player may have been too but I couldn't pick out her instrument from the synth prerecorded tracks those covers (like Crazy in Love/Beyonce) required...either way....they could draw a crowd... - I think she was just strumming for show, to be honest...

7. the Poker Gods of Atlantic City use me as a piss urinal - dropped $540 in 3 hrs (the whole of my NYC profit) - mostly on two key hands where I flopped set UNDER set - no bad beat stories here - just a monster that got killed by the dragon of all monsters - - (8's vs T's in one cae, T's vs A's in the 2nd) - actually, I had two full houses by the times the hands were done but my opponents had quads or a bigger boat - you try not losing your NL stack in that spot - LOL - Borgata the next day was no better - dropping $700 in 8 hrs of 10/20 Limit...

8. 10/20 Limit seems big money, but after 1/2 NL it's not that scary really - unless you're running out of money....going broke...then it sucks.

9. The Atlantic Ocean doesn't look as chaotic as the Pacific, for some reason - but then, that was beach - but I'm guessing no one really surfs on the East Coast...Water must just like to flow from West to East

10. Yep, it's a Monopoly board :) - I memorized it as a kid studying how to win monopoly....funny how stuff comes around..

RB

1 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the naked stories are where, exactly?

:)

welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home