Wednesday, August 03, 2005

It's that time of the month (year) again -

where I start browsing Vegas flight/hotel deals - Rooms Sun/Mon right now are ULTRA cheap - pushing $40-50 for the low grade places (Imperial Palace/Luxor/New Frontier) - and even Sat. rooms aren't that expensive - only getting around $110 for some of these places with availability -

but probably not - after the hit I took at AC, and with no Credit card till I get the new one, expenses could be out of pocket and I just don't feel like dealing with it right now -

so next week - LOL - jesus...that's cheapest room rates I've seen since starting....wow.

RB

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always stay at the Gold Spike or the Western. Both less than $30. The GS isn't that bad, the Western is an A1 first class dump.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

I feel like hitting the New Frontier - one of the last of the worst of the old time places, and just walking across the street to Wynn...

but not this week -

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home