Sunday, June 12, 2005

My sleep schedule is for shit....4 hrs. up, 2 hrs. down - yeesh.

Anyways - died in my PS. $39 satellite this morning with AT - flopped T8T and ran right into pocket 8's - that's a killer - LOL - couple SNG's

adding new links over there - and they're up top now instead of at the bottom - they are mostly other readers and the blogs I enjoy reading, including Al, Pauly, and Asia. (word of warning - I'm starting to crush a bit on Asia - but Al and Pauly are safe...LOL) -

I think this week I'm just gonna dink around with SNG's - watch my Netflix films - stay far away from resturaunts and booze this week - eat my little prepackaged lo-cal meals - stay out of the sun, turn on the AC, and just take a week off.

Of course, once it gets to be 10pm, I get bored and I'll probably change my mind....but for now, I'm mildly content as long as the AC doesn't crap out and I keep making the money in SNG's.

RB

4 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't crush on ak, she's 27 (only a year older than Katie)...

Al + tiara = is he still out of the woods?


Hope you feel better :)

aK

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

Al's out of the woods

I met Mrs. Can't Hang - she could easily kick my ass...:)

RB

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think Eva could kick anyone at the WPBT event's ass.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

actually, I only just met her, but she struck me as the kind of person who could drink Al under the table and still kick our asses....

Damn....Al has it all, doesn't he - cool wife, iron liver, and an immunity to hangovers....

I hate him already...LOL

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home