Monday, December 06, 2004

If I had a scanner. I'd post a pic. of Indian Dog on here (I guess the other name was Willow, though we never used that)

Mutt personified...LOL - as many dogs that come from Indian Reservations are - they have a habit of running wild on them, esp. in Browning. -

She didn't like kids much, and like I said before, hated brooms....In retrospect, I wonder if it was kids beating up on her with sticks or brooms. - That would explain why she didn't like them much.

And man, did she guard the place - every other dog would bark when someone came, but then go smiling and wagging tails once the car pulled up - not Indian Dog - she kept the aggression on till we told her to stop, and then she was cool - that's all it really took...LOL -

I guess in retrospect, when you come from where she did (an abused stray dog) and you get a family, love, and a home, you'd probably die to defend it....

found out she was buried in the front yard - Dad said that way she'd have a view of the driveway... :) -

damn, world feels really cold and lonely tonight...I knew she was in bad shape when I was up there in Aug., but yer never ready for it.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home