Sunday, November 28, 2004

I've been thinking....

given a choice between being the World Series of Poker champ, and being the World Heavyweight Champ in boxing,

I think I'd rather be the champ in boxing - for one, you get to sleep with prettier women - (Robin Givens, anyone?) - when you're not getting trumped up on rape charges, that is....

but more then that, you don't have thousands of young punks talking trash behind you on newsgroups - to them, you're just the champ...none of that "he got lucky and he's a hack" shit.

- and they don't meet up with you to "take their shot" at you, cause that would be so fucking stupid - at least that's what I think their last thought would be as fragments of nose and teeth imbed themselves into their brain. When you're a WSOP champ, everyone wants to make a move...a dangerous bluff to get you to muck and say "I bluffed a world champ" -

but I'm too scrawny to be a boxing champ, so it's back to the poker tourneys for me - I think I'll work on those this week - still got $200 in the PS account to play with.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home