Tuesday, November 23, 2004

my drinking habits of late are pretty restraained - I've been having some about one night a week for the last 3 weeks - always around others (not drinking alone) - and so far, I'm feeling I might do so tonight- at the least, I'm going to go see a friend's band. - so I'm cool.

This Doyle's Room Action Point quest is the same thing as drinking was (or is, depending on the circumstances) ...you keep thinking "one more" but it's hours instead of drinks - by the time this is done, I could be from $200 to $400 over 2700 hands playing at best, .25/.50 NL holdem - not bad...

but it's a long damn haul....holy moly...so this is what playing for a living feels like....crud. Long grinding hrs...

The BIGGEST downside is that pokertracker doesn't cover Doyle's Room (Victory poker skins don't have hand histories) - so I won't get any serious analysis of my play

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home