Thursday, September 01, 2005

ok -

so I have no idea when this will be a poker blog again -

I never came back from Atlantic City with any money, and now that I have it again, I'm less inclined then usual to spend 5 months playing LL poker again -

I'll probably just rebuild it in a couple months - but right now, I'm just not in the mood for poker - so all of you who remove links for lack of content can just start deleting now - cause for the life of me, I can't seem to find any joy in playing right now -

maybe in a couple more weeks -

RB

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whiskey -

Your life is very animated. Poker or no poker.

Keep posting!!!

NJC

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Indeed, there's no need to only blog about poker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home