Wednesday, March 30, 2005

played two SNG's last night after a couple rounds at a couple bars - took 2nd in one and 3rd in the other for a nice doubleup of my last 27 bucks on Pokerstars. Gawd, drunk magoo poker is good to me...this is almost as bad as when I learned I could flirt and be more attractive to women with a couple drinks in me - it doesn't discourage the habit...LOL

We are getting mega thunderstorms here - been so long I forgot how they can wake you up. Beats snow though.

I don't work tonight and go in at 11am tomorrow in a 1 time dealie, so I get one more day of peace....time to watch a couple movies and MAYBE the commentary track to Stuey - movies are due back at midnight though.

My friend Marv. played in the Pacific Poker Mil. Dollar tourney - took 913rd out of 1600 when he got all in with AA vs 10/10- you can do the math there - but it's nice to bust out that way...you'll never second guess yourself with AA preflop that you made the right call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home